Friday, July 14, 2017

The Imperial starts today

After two weeks here, the Imperial starts today. The first five matches are individual matches, which are not in the Grand Aggregate. We shoot at each of the individual distances used in the Imperial - 300, 500, 600, 900, and 1000yds. Then tomorrow afternoon is the first match of the Grand Aggregate.

My times are a bit difficult (as far as eating). 1445, 1600, and 1900 for my three matches. Then off to my friend Andrew's caravan for dinner with him and his partner.

Up earlyish in the morning to continue with an 0830 shoot. Feel like I'm shooting well and my cold symptoms have largely abated (thankfully). Looking forward to starting, and planning for a good start.

If not, I'll remain cheerful, work out the problems and focus on getting better with every match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home